Joint Number Theory Seminars at Beijing

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Transfer of $11.5 Million Dollars.



YOUR BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP NEEDED
Dear Friend,
My Names are Dr Muneeb s. Calamo, Staff of Bank Of Africa in Burkina faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of $11.5 Million Dollars. I will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant for claims. Please once you are interested in my business proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail. clik on the blow link to confirm the genuiness of the deceased death
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Regards
Dr Muneeb s. Calamo
Please send your Reply to my new email address.
Email: dr784.calam@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home