Joint Number Theory Seminars at Beijing

Friday, November 13, 2009

A recommendation from a friend

From: Miss Naomi Abraham.
Address: Rue d' Treicheville
Abidjan - Cote d' Ivoire.
Contact Email: (abraham_naomi25@yahoo.co.jp)

Dearest One,

I know my letter may come to you as a surprise, i am Miss Naomi Abraham, i am 22 years of age from SIERRA LEONE, i am contacting you to help me transfer some amount my late father deposited in the bank here in Cote d Ivoire, the capital city of Abidjan. The amount  is the sum of $1.1m. (One Million, One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) this money is of no criminal origin as it was released from the alluvial gold dust sold during the war when my late father was the head Kantanga Province in SIERRA LEONE. Please i want you to assist me in the followings:

1.To assist me transfer this fund to any stable country abroad.
2.To manage this fund in a profitable manner preferable a joint venture.
3.To help me relocate after the successful transfer of this fund to your bank account.

I will give you 15% for your kind assistance to me. I will also give you further details as soon as I hear from you.
Please reply to this email: abraham_naomi25@yahoo.co.jp
Sincerely yours,
Miss Naomi Abraham

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home