Joint Number Theory Seminars at Beijing

Friday, November 13, 2009

LETTER

From: Mrs. Susan Patrick
17 Copse Hill, Wimbledon , SW20 0NE ,
London , United Kingdom .

My Dear!

My name is Mrs. Susan Patrick, I am married to (Eng Mr. Pius Patrick) from United Kingdom who has an appointment in Tokyo Japan as the chief Managing director to(Abbes Suzuki Association Tokyo-Japan) under Engineering project/contract awarding section.

We married for 15 years without a child and he died after a brief illness that lasted only four days.Before his death he deposited the sum of USD$4.3Million with one of the Asian Bank.I was a devoted Christian by birth.

I am presently lying in the Hospital here in UK,My doctor told me that I had a terminating illness (CANCER and FIBROID) problems that would last for the next few months and I have decided to donate this fund USD$4.3Million since I don't have any child to inherit this fund and I dont want the money to be share among some Bank officials who is waiting for my death occurance.

Meanwhile,I was searching for a good Christian hence i contacted,I contacted you to assist on geeting this fund paid to you as i am going to notify the bank that you are to inherit this deposited amount since i have no child and I will like you to use this fund in all sincerity to fund churches, orphanages and the widows.

I know that i will soon be with my father in Heaven.I don't need any telephone communications because of the hospital where I am at the moment.Upon your response with your consent to assist me I will then give you the contact of my late husband lawyer who will assist you legally to carry out my wishes,The lawyer will assist and guide you to secure all the needed documents that will enable you secure the fund on your possession to fulfill my purposes.

My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation, whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart, mind, soul and also in truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life, Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act according to my specification herein, Hoping to hear from you.

Thank you and May the Almighty bless you.

Sincerely yours.

Mrs. Susan Patrick,
My private Email: susan.patricks63@yahoo.co.uk