Joint Number Theory Seminars at Beijing

Friday, November 20, 2009

YOUR KIND ATTENTION PLEASE.

邀請你:   YOUR KIND ATTENTION PLEASE.
(被主持人):   Roukia Princess
 
日期:   2009年11月19日, 星期四
時間:   4:00 下午 - 5:00 下午  (GMT +00:00)
街道:   Dear Friend, Good day and Compliments,I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you would never regret this. I am a female student from University of Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou. I am 24 yrs old. I'd like any person who can be caring, loving and home oriented. I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me retrieve my trunk box.Well, my lovingly Parents died two Years ago and left I and my younger brother behind. My late father was a king, which our town citizens titled him over sixteen years before his death. I am his only daughter and elderst child and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my younger brother is still young. Now am matured to face the life. I know my entire father's wealth. He deposited the sum of USD15, 000.000 Dollars (Fifteen Million US Dollars) in a Security Company here in Burkina Faso in West African Country.Due to my late father position during the lodging of the money he told the security company management the content of the box was gold that belongs to his foreign partner and it was agreed and signed that on his absence the consignment will only be release to his partner by authorization of his only daughter which I am. This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from Shell petroleum development company (SPDC) and chevron Oil Company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction.I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and our family, which they were planning to do without my present because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town. I therefore seek your urgent attention and apply to the security company as my late father business partner and retrieve the box containing the total sum of USD15, 000.000. I urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the security company to your country.I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me to invest this money wisely. I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if you help me claim the consignment and another 10% interest per Annual after Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over. If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this fund, kindly reach me.Please, note that this is legitimate business because the money in question belongs to my father and no risk involved and I hope to commence the project as quick as possible, I will send you my Pictures as soon as I hear from you.Yours Sincerely,Princess Roukia.
 
你參加嗎?   回覆
版權? 2009  Yahoo! Hong Kong Limited. 全權所有 | 服務條款 | 私隱政策

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Running back Cameron Artis Payne (Auburn). {tag: Buy Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Cream White}Campaign has raised $250,000 to date, and the money is already being put to use.far, the fund has been used to support a nutrition program for the health care workers we serve over 35,000 meals this month alone, said Kristi Ferguson of the foundation. Local restaurants have been donating or highly discounting their food to help us with the large number of required meals. Said the meal program was initiated because the hospital cafeteria and local restaurants are both working reduced hours.working with local restaurants and the Surrey Downtown Business Improvement (Association) to bring food in, said Adams. {tag: Supreme White Yeezy}

All Black Jordan 12 Low, Q We have three children aged 12, 11 and 9. The older two are girls and regularly fall out, with the younger of the two having huge meltdowns recently, screaming abuse at her older sister. In the last two meltdowns, she got so upset she also said she wished she was dead.

Jordan Retro 4 Gold Black, There is positivity during this pandemic. In a few weeks, leaves will be emerging from being isolating, dormant buds. Deck and pool will once again be enjoyed, without all nine grandchildren at once.

Jordan 11 Black Varsity Red White, West has won many awards throughout his long career. IMDb reports that the rapper has won more than 40 awards, including 21 Grammys, seven BET awards, several MTV Video Music Awards, and two American Music Awards. You can check out West earnings throughout the last twelve years below, courtesy of Celebrity Net Worth:.

Jordan 10 Blue Black, However, this past Monday morning, Ocean made some waves. An unexplained video began streaming on his website, showing a mostly vacant workshop like room stocked with various carpentry equipment, a wall of boom boxes, and a figure (assumed by many to be Ocean) sawing wood. And in the upper right hand corner? A tantalizing Apple Music logo..

July 4, 2020 at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home