Joint Number Theory Seminars at Beijing

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Friend Sent You Raising Children Today From RD.com

Reader's Digest

This page was sent to you by: aziz_samira@ymail.com

Dear friend, Greetings to you and your family. I am "Mrs.Samira Aziz" A widow to late "Hamidou Aziz" I am 54 years old, suffering from pancreatic cancer, My condition is really bad and it is quite obvious that I won't live more than two months according to my doctors, i am willing to donate the sum of 5,000,000 US dollars for you to help widows and the less privileged ones in the rural and urban areas and to carry out charity works. I wait to see your response. Mrs. Samira Aziz.



Subscribe & Save up to 84% on Reader's Digest - Our Best Deal!

Note: There is no need to unsuscribe. You have not been added to a mailing list.
For question or comments, email the editors.
Reader's Digest Association, Reader's Digest Road. Pleasantville, NY 10570-7000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home